Saint Mary's College
Community Standards Board Application 2013-2014
The Office of Residence Life is seeking dedicated individuals to serve on the Community Standards Board (CSB). Members of the CSB hear judicial conduct cases to determine peers’ responsibility in documented situations where the Code of Student Conduct appears to have been broken. The CSB then assigns appropriate sanctions after deliberation. Applicants can expect weeknight hearings to be ran by a student chairwoman and advised by professional staff. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
1. A cumulative and semester GPA of 2.5 or higher
2. Not on disciplinary probation for the 2013-2014 academic year
3. Must be able to attend a mandatory training session SUNDAY, APRIL 28 at 1:30pm
1. Applications must be submitted online by THURSDAY, APRIL 11 at 5pm.
2. Provide contact information for two references (non family members).
3. Attend a 30 minute interview the week of April 15th.
4. Email the Office of Residence Life (Reslife@saintmary.edu) with any questions.
Student ID Number
Cell Phone Number
Do Not Fill This Out